Downloads & Resources
Magnitude products are fully warranted against manufacturing defects for five (5) years from date of original shipment (the “Warranty Period”).
This warranty covers only properly installed products used as instructed and under specified conditions. For the duration of the Warranty Period, Magnitude will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, defective products, provided they are returned to the factory and our inspection determines the unit to be defective under the terms of warranty. Repair or replacement, as stated above, shall constitute the purchaser’s exclusive warranty, which does not extend to transportation, installation, labor or any other charges; nor does it apply to any equipment of another manufacturer used in conjunction with Magnitude products.
The warranty described herein is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Magnitude’s liability under this guarantee shall be limited to repair or replacement and the purchaser agrees that no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to purchaser.
Exceptions to Warranty
The warranty described above shall not apply in the following circumstances
- Malfunction in any unit after operation at more than the rated voltage
- Damages resulting from accident, alteration or misuse
- Fading or color variations of the product
- Damages resulting from the improper selection or installation of lighting products
To initiate a return, please complete the online Return form under RETURNS at the bottom menu of the home page @ magnitudeinc.com. You will be asked to provide basic return information before being issued shipping instructions.
• All standard Magnitude Lighting products can be returned within 90-days from original date of purchase.
• Returns must be in new, resalable condition in original packaging to be eligible for return credit.
• All returns are subject to a 40% restocking fee.
• Customized or non-standard Magnitude Lighting products are not eligible for return credit.
All qualifying returns will result in credit to be used towards a future purchase of Magnitude product. Magnitude does not issue cash back on qualifying returns. Return credit expires one (1) year from date of credit memo notice to customer after a return is processed.
Returns for defective goods are governed by Magnitude’s warranty policy and must follow Magnitude’s procedure for return credit.
Magnitude reserves the right to limit or decline returns. Return credit will be issued once product has been received and inspected by Magnitude’s technical support team.
DIMMER COMPATABILITY LISTS
FLEX TOOL USER MANUAL
Voltage Drop Chart